What is Accrete D3?
Accrete D3 Film Coated Tablets will help you to maintain optimum levels of Calcium and Vitamin D. This dual-action formula is ideal for the elderly to help maintain strong bones and help to prevent osteoporosis. While we can get Vitamin D and Calcium from our diet, this daily vitamin supplement will ensure you always have sufficient levels.
- Contains Vitamin D3 and Calcium
- For adults and the elderly
- Helps to maintain healthy bones
What is Accrete D3 used for?
Vitamin D is used in all 36 organ tissues in the body. It helps to build strong and healthy bones, it helps to contribute to normal immune system function and it aids in cell division. While we can get Vitamin D from exposure to sunlight and through our diet, this is harder to do during the winter months. This is why the UK Department of Health recommends adults and the elderly take a daily supplement during Autumn and Winter.
Calcium is stored in the bones and teeth where it supports the structure and strength. While many people get enough calcium from dairy products or fortified foods, it is helpful to take a supplement to ensure adequate intake. Taking a combined Vitamin D3 and Calcium supplement will help to maintain strong bones.
Accrete D3 Film Coated Tablets contains 60 film-coated tablets, enough for around two-months of daily doses. The film coating makes it easier to swallow these tablets with just a glass of water. The film coating also helps to keep the tablet together for longer, ensuring better absorption. Simply take one tablet per day with water to enjoy the benefits of Vitamin D3 and Calcium.
- Each film-coated tablet contains 600 mg calcium (as calcium carbonate 1500 mg) and 10 micrograms of colecalciferol (equivalent to 400 IU vitamin D3)
- Tablet core: Magnesium stearate, Crospovidone (Type A), Copovidone (K-value: 25.2-30.8), Microcrystalline cellulose, Sucrose, Gelatin, all-rac -α-Tocopherol (E307), Hydrogenated soya-bean oil, Maize starch
- Coating (Sepifilm 4202 yellow): Yellow iron oxide (E172), Hypromellose (15 mPa s), Titanium dioxide (E171), Macrogol 400, Talc
- 60 film-coated tablets
- Take one tablet daily with water
- Do not chew
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Do not take with other supplements containing Vitamin D or Calcium
- Not suitable for children