Floradix is a vegetarian liquid iron supplement enriched with vitamins and minerals. This liquid supplement is gentle on the stomach. It contains iron as ferrous gluconate, which is a particularly absorbable form.
- Helps to reduce tiredness
- Contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Also contains vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and C
This daily supplement is easy to adapt to your routine. It is vegetarian, free from lactose and dairy, and does not contain alcohol. The herbal and fruit juice concentrate base gives this supplement a pleasant taste. It is also free from colourings, preservatives or artificial flavours.
What are the benefits of Floradix?
Floradix Liquid Iron Formula is ideal for anyone at risk of an iron deficiency. This includes but is not limited to: women, pregnant and lactating women, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, athletes and vegetarians.
Floradix is a liquid vitamin supplement containing ferrous gluconate, which is easily absorbed. Iron helps to contribute to normal red blood cell development and is essential for haemoglobin formation. Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 all contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Vitamin C also helps to increase iron absorption.
Is Floradix good for iron deficiency?
Floradix Liquid Iron Formula is an excellent choice if you are concerned you aren’t getting enough iron. If you often feel fatigued and if you easily get out of breath doing everyday tasks, a trip to the doctors can confirm if you have low iron.
Low iron is common in menstruating and pregnant women. The elderly and very young may also be at risk. If you have a digestive condition that prevents you from absorbing nutrients from your food, you may also be at risk. While we can get iron from food, an iron supplement will ensure you get the daily recommended allowance.
- Aqueous herbal extract (54 %) from: carrot root (Daucus carota), nettle leaf (Urtica dioica), spinach leaf (Spinacia oleracea), couch grass root, (Agropyron repens), fennel fruit, (Foeniculum vulgare), kelp thallus, (Macrocystis pyrifera), roselle flower (Hibiscus sabdariffa). Mixture of fruit juice concentrates (29 %) of: pear, grape, blackcurrant juice, blackberry, cherry, orange, red beet, carob extract, water, lemon, apple. Aqueous yeast extract, honey, aqueous rosehip soft extract (Rosa canina), containing 4 % vitamin C, iron (as ferrous gluconate), wheat germ extract, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), natural flavours, thiamin, (as thiamin hydrochloride), riboflavin, (as riboflavin 5′-phosphate, sodium), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamine).
- 250ml bottle
- To maximise absorption, take Floradix Liquid Iron Formula on an empty stomach, either 30 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after.
- For adults and children over the age of 12, take 10ml twice a day.