What is Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser?
Oily and acne-prone skin requires gentle but thorough cleansing to help remove impurities without drying out the skin. Soap formulas can dry out the skin, but Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser is different. This soap-free formula cleans without drying, leaving your skin feeling refreshed, soft and smooth.
Benefits of Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser
- Removes oil without drying the skin
- Free from soap and non-comedogenic
- Suitable for morning and evening use
Cetaphil is an expert in specialist skincare. This oily skin cleanser is non-drying, which makes it ideal for everyday use. Use this cleanser in the morning and evening to remove excess oil and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.
To use Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser, start by removing heavy makeup. Next, wet your face with lukewarm water and dispense a small amount of the clear gel cleanser into your hand. Rub this into your face, focussing on the nose, cheeks, forehead and chin. Finally, rinse with fresh water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
This gentle yet effective cleanser offers foaming action, so it will not leave your skin feeling dry or sensitive. It’s suitable for oil and combination skin, offering a gentle yet effective clean to help keep excess oil and spots under control.
Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser is suitable for acne-prone skin, oily skin and combination skin. Use it twice daily for the maximum benefits. Since it is non-comedogenic, it will not block your pores or contribute to further spots.
This portable bottle can be used anywhere, including at home, at the gym, or while travelling. Ensure you have clean and fresh skin everywhere you go with this simple non-soap cleanser.
- Aqua, Glycerin, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Disodium Edta, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Parfum, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Sulfate, FIL.0107.V03
- 236ml bottle
- Massage a small amount onto wet skin, focussing on the nose, chin, cheeks and forehead. Rinse and pat dry with a soft, clean towel.