What is Acnecide 5% Gel?
You can apply the gel up to two times per day to help tackle spot-causing bacteria and prevent breakouts. If you want to feel confident in your skin, Acnecide 5% Gel Benzoyl Peroxide can help you take back control.
The active ingredient in Acnecide is benzoyl peroxide. This product works by killing almost all the bacteria responsible for causing your spots. Acnecide also helps to protect the skin by absorbing excess oil and nourishing it with glycerine, a natural moisturiser.
Benefits of Acnecide 5% Gel
- Destroys 95% of spot-causing bacteria
- Suitable for all skin types
- Nourishes the skin with glycerine
Acnecide 5% Gel Benzoyl Peroxide is suitable for teens and adults suffering from acne. This gel is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It also nourishes the skin with glycerine and contains no added fragrances or dyes to irritate your skin further. Apply it twice daily to the face, chest and back to help tackle breakouts.
Apply Acnecide 5% Gel Benzoyl Peroxide to the affected area twice a day, morning and evening. If your skin is sensitive, try applying it just once per day before bed while your skin adjusts to the treatment.
Acnecide 5% Gel Benzoyl Peroxide can make your skin more sensitive to sun exposure. When using this product, avoid excessive exposure to sunlight, sunbeds and sunlamps. Apply sunscreen before sun exposure and keep your skin covered during the hottest part of the day.
Acnecide can have a bleaching effect on hair and coloured fabrics, including clothing, towels and bed linen. Avoid contact with these materials to prevent damage.
- Active ingredients: benzoyl peroxide 5% w/w. Other ingredients: docusate sodium, disodium edetate, poloxamer 182, carbomer 940, propylene glycol, acrylates copolymer, glycerol, colloidal anhydrous silica, purified water and sodium hydroxide.
- 30g tube
- Acne treatment gel for adults and adolescents over 12 years of age. Apply twice daily to clean skin on the face, chest and back areas; avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not apply to broken or damaged skin.
- May cause increased sensitivity to sunlight. Avoid sun exposure or apply a high SPF sunscreen.