What is Freederm Treatment Gel?
Freederm Treatment Gel is a clinically proven formula containing nicotinamide. This ingredient is a proven anti-inflammatory that helps to calm skin irritated by acne. The gel also offers a cooling effect to help soothe skin and provide relief from irritation after cleansing.
Benefits of Freederm Treatment Gel
- Clinically proven to reduce redness and inflammation
- Hydrogel formula cools without drying the skin
- Suitable for mild to moderate acne spots and pimples
Freederm Treatment Gel is suitable for daily use, offering relief from irritation after cleansing. Use this clear and cooling gel twice daily for the best results. Take this portable skincare solution everywhere and use it at home, at work, in the gym or while travelling to enjoy the best results.
Cleansing your skin helps to remove spot-causing bacteria, but this can leave your skin feeling red, tight and inflamed. Freederm Treatment Gel helps to calm inflamed skin and reduce redness, so you can focus on the day ahead.
The gel is transparent, fragrant-free and contains a clinically active vitamin B complex to help nourish your skin. You can now fight the causes of acne by cleansing thoroughly and then follow this with a soothing treatment to calm inflammation.
This skincare gel is ideal for oily and combination skin. It can be used for treating mild to moderate acne. The clear gel provides relief from cleansing while deeply nourishing the skin with vitamin B complex.
To use Freederm Gel, cleanser your face and then dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the gel to the affected areas, avoiding your eyes and mucous membranes in your nose and mouth. Allow the gel to dry completely. Discontinue use is irritation occurs.
- Nicotinamide 4% w/w.
- Other Ingredients: Aluminium Magnesium Silicate, Hypromellose, Citric Acid, Macrogol Lauryl Ether, Ethanol, Purified Water.
- 10g tube
- Clean the affected areas and surrounding skin thoroughly with your chosen cleanser. Apply a thin layer of Freederm Treatment Gel to the affected area. Keep the gel away from eyes and mucous membranes including the nose and mouth.