Probiotics help to restore balance in the gut by boosting levels of good bacteria. Good bacteria helps to neutralise bad bacteria that can lead to stomach upsets and digestive problems.
- Contain 3 billion live bacteria
- Formulated for growing children
- Easy to mix sachet
OptiBac Probiotics For Babies And Children contains three strains of good bacteria that are proven to be able to reach the gut alive. Bacteria need to be able to survive the acidic conditions in the stomach to reach the digestive tract. These infant and child probiotics contain three strains of bacteria and FOS fibres to help with digestion.
OptiBac is known for its probiotic formulas that help to restore balance in the gut. These child-friendly sachets are very easy to add to your child’s diet. They can be added to cool, non-acidic foods and drinks, or they can be sprinkled onto foods such as cereal or yoghurt. It can also be added to infant formula.
Just one or two sachets per day are all that is needed to help maintain healthy gut bacteria. These supplements are very safe for children and rigorously tested for efficacy. The sachets offer a simple and easy way to ensure your child’s gut is not overpowered by bad bacteria.
OptiBac Probiotics For Babies And Children is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also free from gluten, sugar, artificial colours and preservatives. This supplement also contains 0.75g of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) fibres which help to maintain digestive health. The sachets do not require refrigeration, which makes them ideal when travelling to help prevent upset stomachs.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
- 30 sachets
- Infants from birth to 3 years: 1 sachet per day
- Take with a meal, preferably breakfast
- Can be added to formula milk, or mixed with cool, non-acidic foods or drinks