What are Guardium Acid Reflux Control Tablets?
Guardium Acid Reflux Control Tablets will help you relieve symptoms of heartburn and acid reflux. This tablet can be taken just once a day with a glass of water, just in a few days will help relive the pain and sour taste in the mouth associated with heartburn or acid reflux.
- Contains Esomeprazole as the active ingredient
- For adults over the age of 18
- Helps to relieve heartburn and acid reflux symptoms
What is reflux?
Acid reflux is a combination of heartburn and the unpleasant sour taste of acid in the mouth. it can happen for no reason whatsoever but some of the common causes can be;
- being overweight
Guardium Acid Reflux Control Tablet contains 14 tablets in each pack, enough to help relieve the symptoms of short-term heartburn and acid reflux. Simply take one tablet per day with water to help control your heartburn symptoms.
How to take Guardium Acid Reflux Control Tablets?
Take one Guardium tablet every day with a glass of water at any time of the day. It can take a few days for these tablets to ease your symptoms. These tablets are for short-term use only so if you need them for more than 14 days please speak to your doctor.
- Each film-coated tablet contains 20 mg esomeprazole (as esomeprazole magnesium)
- Other ingredients are Microcrystalline cellulose, Macrogol 8000, Lactose monohydrate, Talc (E 553b), Methacrylic acid-ethyl acrylate copolymer, Copovidone K 28, Crospovidone, Sucrose, Povidone K 90, Maize starch, Magnesium oxide, light (E 530), Silica colloidal, anhydrous, Magnesium stearate, Diethyl phthalate, Polysorbate 80, Ethylcellulose, Sodium laurilsulfte, Hypromellose, (E464), Titanium dioxide, (E 171), Iron oxide red (E 172), Shellac glaze, Iron oxide black (E 172) and Propylene glycol
- 14 tablets
- Take one tablet once daily with water
- It may take 2-3 days for the tablets to have the full effect
- Oral use only
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Not suitable for under 18 years of age