This bestselling supplement will help to support your gut health. Each capsule contains 5 billion friendly bacteria, which are scientifically proven to pass through the stomach acid to reach the gut.
- Contains 5 billion live cultures
- Suitable for daily use
- Ideal during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free
Many factors can disturb your gut health, including antibiotics, stress, diet and travel. A daily probiotic supplement will support your gut and ensure unhealthy bacteria are not able to replicate.
OptiBac Probiotics For Every Day also contains six different live culture strains which are essential for maintaining a healthy gut. This offers a simple and sugar-free alternative to yoghurt and yoghurt drinks.
Each capsule also contains 88mg of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres. This prebiotic is non-digestible, which means it travels through the stomach and to the gut. Once there, FOS helps to protect against unhealthy bacteria.
OptiBac Probiotics For Every Day is suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those on a dairy, sugar or gluten-free diet. These are also recommended during pregnancy and while breastfeeding to help support gut health.
One capsule can be taken daily with plenty of water. For those unable to swallow tablets, simply break open the capsule and mix the contents with a cold meal or drink. One a day is all that is required to help support the gut.
You do not need to keep your OptiBac Probiotics For Every Day in the fridge, so they are suitable for use on the go and while travelling.
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71 and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 88mg)
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
- 30 capsules
- For daily use, take one capsule with water. Best taken at breakfast.
- The capsule can be opened and mixed with a cold meal or drink if you are unable to swallow capsules.