EndWarts Pen contain the active ingredient formic acid. No viruses can survive in this natural acid and is proven to dry out warts/verrucas, ridding them usually in 5-15 treatments. EndWarts comes in an easy and convenient pen form which makes it quick and simple to use.
- Convenient pen form.
- 30 Treatments (3ml).
- Suitable for children and adults.
- Rids warts usually in 5-15 treatments.
- Can be used on more than one wart.
- Suitable for use on hands, feet, elbows and knees.
- Quick and easy to use.
Directions for Use:
Use once a week. Apply tip of pen against the wart/verruca for 1 second remove and then reapply for another second. Avoid surrounding skin.
Consult a your GP or Paediatrician before using on children under the age of 4 years.
- Consult a your GP or Paedictrician before using on children under the age of 4 years.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- This product’s active ingredient is corrosive, handle with care.
- Do not use on molluscum, facial or genital warts.
- This product has a irritating odour.
- If applied to skin surrounding the wart rinse immediately with water and see instructions.
Formic acid, water, glycerol, lemon oil.