Cryotag Skin Tag Remover
What is Cryotag Skin Tag Remover?
Using the same freezing technology as used by dermatologists and doctors, this product is highly effective against unwanted skin tags. The precision applicator tip makes it very easy to use, targeting the area of the skin tag without damaging surrounding healthy skin. Most tags will need only one application before falling off, others might need up to four to fully be removed. This product’s effectiveness has been clinically proven.
How does Cryotag Skin Tag Remover work?
The active ingredients in Cryotag instantly freeze the core of the skin tag, which destroys the tissue and causes the skin tag to fall off. When the applicator touches the skin tag, the base will turn white within seconds as a sign that it is being frozen. The treatment will feel very cold, which is normal. Most skin tags will fall off within 2 weeks.
Can I use for my skin tag?
Always make sure your skin tag is suitable for this treatment. It has to have the following four characteristics:
- The tag must be located on either the neck, groin, chest, back or underarms.
- The skin tag must have the same colour as the surrounding skin.
- The skin tags must be soft and flexible: you should be able to move them back and forth with your finger. They must be raised above your skin on a stalk or stem-like piece of skin.
- Finally, the skin tag must be between 2mm and 6mm in size.
If your skin tag does not have all four characteristics, please see your doctor in case you have a more serious health condition.
- 1. Attach the applicator stick by firmly twisting it into the opening on the bottom of the cap.
- 2. Keeping the canister upright, press the cap all the way down for 3 seconds to saturate the applicator (this will produce a hissing sound).
- 3. Remove the precision-tip applicator and the cap from the shield and hold with the tip facing down. Wait 15 seconds to allow the applicator tip to reach the correct temperature.
- 4. Grasp the skin tag with the tweezers provided and gently pull it away from the base. Then apply the precision tip applicator to the stalk of the skin tag for 40 seconds. Most skin tags will fall off within 2 weeks.
Please read the instructions on the leaflet with the product before use. Keep out of reach of children.