Colpermin Capsules are and IBS treatment which helps to ease painful stomach cramps and bloating. Ideal for those aged 15 and over who suffer from IBS and are looking for a reliable way to keep their symptoms under control.
How it works
Colpermin IBS Relief capsules contain peppermint oil, which works as an antispasmodic. This means that it eases symptoms of IBS by relaxing the spasm of the bowel wall, easing pain caused by cramps and spasms. It also lets pockets of gas, which can cause the bloating, move through the bowel more freely and leave the body easily.
Swallow 1 Colpermin capsule three times a day. If your symptoms are particularly severe, you can increase your dose to 2 capsules three times a day. Do not take more than the recommended daily dose. Do not take these capsules immediately after food or at the same time as indigestion remedies.
When should Colpermin not be used?
Colpermin Capsules are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15. Do not take this product if you are allergic to peanuts, soya, or any of the other listed ingredients. Speak to your doctor or Chemist 4 U pharmacist before taking this product if you:
- Are suffering from these symptoms for the first time
- Are aged over 40 and it has been some time since your last IBS attack
- Are aged over 40 and your IBS symptoms have changed
- Find that your symptoms get worse or do not improve over 2 weeks
- Are taking any indigestion remedies
- Have passed blood from your bowel
- Are vomiting or feeling sick
- Have lost your appetite or have unexplained weight loss
- Are unusually tired or pale
- Have severe constipation
- Have a fever
- Have recently travelled abroad
- Have abnormal vaginal bleeding or discharge
- Have difficulty or pain when passing urine
Store in a cool, dry place which is below 25 degrees. Avoid direct sunlight. Store in original packaging and do not use once expiry date printed on the packaging has passed. Keep out of sight and reach of children.