What is Abidec Multivitamin Drops?
Support your child’s growth and immune system with Abidec Multivitamin Drops. Babies and young children have high vitamin requirements in proportion to their size. When they are growing and developing so quickly, it’s important to ensure their nutritional needs are met. Meeting vitamin requirements from diet alone is a challenge for any parent, so these multivitamins drops can help to reassure.
- Daily drops
- For babies & children
- 7 essential vitamins
What is Abidec Multivitamin Drops used for?
These naturally flavoured drops contain seven essential vitamins and minerals to help your child grow big and strong. Avoid vitamin deficiencies with this simple daily vitamin drop food supplement. Remember that supplements are not a replacement for a varied diet. Instead, they should be used to give parents confidence that their child is getting everything they need.
Abidec Multivitamin drops contain:
- Vitamin A for eye health and a healthy immune system
- Vitamin D to grow strong and healthy bones
- B vitamins for energy, brain function and cell metabolism.
- Vitamin C for a healthy immune system
These easy-to-dispense and natural-flavoured drops come with a syringe for easy dose measurement. Simply place the drops at the back of the mouth once a day to ensure your child always gets the vitamins and minerals they need to grow up big and strong.
- Active ingredients: Each 0.6ml of Abidec Multivitamin Liquid Drops contains: Retinol (as vitamin A palmitate) 1333 IU, Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D) 400 IU, Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 0.4 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.8 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 0.8 mg, Nicotinamide 8 mg and Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 40 mg.
- Also contains: Sodium hydroxide, Sugar (sucrose), Polysorbate 60, Nitrogen (oxygen-free), Refined peanut oil (Arachis oil) and Water.
- Vitamin drops, 25ml
- Use the syringe to place the drops directly on the back of the tongue.
- Clean the syringe between each use.
- See the enclosed leaflet to find the correct daily dose for your child.