- Now includes black pepper and copper
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Very popular for joint care
- Black Pepper aids the absorption of turmeric and copper
Often used in Indian cooking to add colour and flavour to curries, Turmeric is a well known culinary ingredient. Very popular among people looking for support of their joints.
Lindens Turmeric Whole Root 500mg capsules each contain 500mg of the dried whole root of turmeric (curcuma longa), copper and black pepper neatly encapsulated in a vegetarian capsule
Copper contributes to normal:
– maintenance of connective tissues
– energy-yielding metabolism
– functioning of the nervous system
– hair pigmentation
– iron transport in the body
– skin pigmentation
– function of the immune system
– protection of cells from oxidative stress
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) whole dried root
DIRECTIONS: Food Supplement. Take one or two capsules per day with a little water.
PRODUCT INFORMATION: 1 capsule provides 500mg whole dried turmeric root.
INGREDIENTS: Turmeric Root, Shell: (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose)
Allergens (if any) in bold.
Free From: dairy, soya & gluten.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens® is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.