What is PreserVision Lutein Zinc?
Smokers expose their eyes to free radicals and toxic chemicals with every cigarette. This can lead to damage to the macula, which is a small but vital part of the retina. PreserVision Lutein Zinc Softgels can help to protect the macula and prevent damage associated with smoking and ageing.
- Contains lutein, zinc, vitamin C and vitamin D
- Protects the vision
- Soft gel capsules
What is the macula?
The macula hosts a high concentration of photoreceptors which are responsible for our central vision, colour vision and fine detail vision. Smoking and ageing can cause the macula to break down, leaving a hole in the retina. This can lead to full or partial blindness.
How does PreserVision Lutein Zinc Softgels protect the macula?
PreserVision Lutein Zinc Softgels contain a powerful combination of vitamins that are essential for maintaining normal eye function. Lutein is essential for eye health and has been proven to prevent macular degeneration.
Zinc helps to protect the eye by protecting cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin C and E also help to protect cells from oxidative stress. Taken together, this supplement can protect the elderly and smokers from oxidative stress or the adverse effects of cigarette smoke.
The soft gel capsules offer a simple and easy way to get a daily dose of vitamins specifically for eye health. Smokers, those who have recently quit smoking and the elderly can benefit from this twice-daily supplement. This product contains a 30-day supply of vitamins to help protect your eye health.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Gelatin, Glycerin, Soybean Oil, Zinc Oxide, Lutein (as Lutein suspended in Corn Oil), Soy Lecithin. Yellow Beeswax, Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent), Cupric Oxide, Colours: Titanium Dioxide (E171), Allura Red AC (E129), Brilliant Blue FCF (E133).
- 60 soft gel capsules
- Take 2 soft gel capsules per day with a full glass of water.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- Do not take with other products containing lutein, zinc, vitamin C or vitamin E.