What is Quinoderm Antibacterial Face Wash?
Quinoderm Antibacterial Face Wash contains is a liquid cleanser suitable for daily use. Add this creamy cleanser to your morning and evening routine to help flush out bacteria and debris that lead to whiteheads, blackheads and cystic acne. Explore our full range of acne treatments here.
Benefits of Quinoderm Antibacterial Face Wash
- Ideal for acne and spot prone skin
- Contains 0.15% chlorhexidine digluconate and 1.5% mytrimonium bromide
- Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh
The unique combination of ingredients helps to flush out spot-causing bacteria while protecting the skin from environmental damage. In addition, the light formulation will leave your skin feeling light and refreshed, ready for the day ahead.
This daily face wash can be used morning and night to provide deep and effective cleaning. This product will drive out excess facial oil, dead skin cells, grease and dirt to help tackle the root cause of acne and spots.
Chlorhexidine digluconate is a highly effective disinfectant and antiseptic that will help to eliminate any bacteria in the skin. It is safe and gentle enough for daily use. For deep cleansing suitable for oily to combination skin, add Quinoderm Antibacterial Face Wash to your daily routine.
This pack of three face wash bottles will ensure you always have your acne face cleanser on hand when you need it. Use it at home, at the gym, or while on holiday to enjoy the benefits all year round.
After washing with Quinoderm Antibacterial Face Wash, rinse your face thoroughly and pat dry with a clean, soft towel. Your skin will feel softer, smoother and free from spot-causing bacteria.
- Aqua, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer, salicylic acid, glycereth-18 ethylhexanoate, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, cocamide DEA, glycereth-18, chlorhexidine digluconate, cetrimonium bromide, glycerine, parfum, Cl 42015.
- 150ml bottle, pack of 3
- Wet hands and face and gently massage a generous amount of face wash into the face. Pay close attention to the nose, cheeks, chin and forehead. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat the skin dry with a clean towel.