64% of adults in the UK are concerned about teeth discolouration. Listerine Stay White is specially formulated with zinc chloride to prevent tartar build up to fight staining. Used twice daily, Listerine Stay White is proven to:
- Kills up to 97% of germs left behind after brushing
- Reduces plaque by up to 56% more than brushing alone
- Provides up to 24 hours of fresh breath protection
- Kills germs above and below the gum line to keep gums healthy
- Helps prevent tartar build up to help keep teeth naturally white
What is discolouration?
Staining and discolouration are slightly different. Discolouration is caused by a filling bleeding within the tooth, causing it to change colour; or by the nerve dying inside the tooth and bleeding into the root canal. Discolouration can also be the result of erosion and wear of the tooth.
Especially effective when used morning and evening after brushing.
Pour 20ml (4 x 5 ml teaspoonfuls) into a glass, rinse around teeth and gums for 30 seconds, then spit out.
Keep out of reach of children
Not suitable for use in children under 12 years
Do not dilute, swallow or swig from bottle.
Aqua, Alcohol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Zinc Chloride, Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, Thymol, Sodium Benzoate, Menthol, Sucralose, Aroma, Sodium Saccharin, CI 42090