Colgate Plax Softmint Green Mouthwash helps your mouth stay cleaner, fresher and healthier for longer. It contains fluoride to fight cavities and strengthen teeth, and even strengthens gums and protects against gum problems. Colgate Plax cleans even in the hard to reach places.
How Is Good Oral Hygiene Practiced?
Maintaining good oral hygiene is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth and gums. Healthy teeth not only enable you to look and feel good, they make it possible to eat and speak properly. Good oral health is important to your overall well-being.
Daily preventive care, including proper brushing and flossing, will help stop problems before they develop and is much less painful, expensive, and worrisome than treating conditions that have been allowed to progress.
In between regular visits to the dentist, there are simple steps that each of us can take to greatly decrease the risk of developing tooth decay, gum disease and other dental problems. These include:
- Brushing thoroughly twice a day and flossing daily
- Eating a balanced diet and limiting snacks between meals
- Using dental products that contain fluoride, including toothpaste
- Rinsing with a fluoride mouthwash if your dentist tells you to
- Making sure that your children under 12 drink fluoridated water or take a fluoride supplement if they live in a non-fluoridated area.
Fill cap to the line. Rince mouth thoroughly for 30 seconds, then spit out.
Do not swallow.
Do not swallow.
Not receommended for children under 6.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sodium fluoride 0.025%, aqua, glycerin, alcohol, propylene glycol, sorbitol, polysorbate 20, sodim benzoate, menthol, aroma, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium fluoride, sodium saccharin, CI42090, CI47005