A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve any symptoms of teething such as tender gums, tooth pain, dribbling and flushed cheeks.
Suitable for babies over 3 months of age.
Do not use if:
- You child is allergic to tincture of matricaria, lactose or to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae family such as daisies, marigolds or artichokes.
- Your child has an intolerance to some sugars, unless your doctor tells you to (this medicine contains lactose).
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.