Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formula contains 14 strains of live bacteria that are present in a healthy gut. Health conditions, diets and medications can all contribute to an unhealthy gut environment. With this daily supplement, you can restore gut function through the introduction of beneficial bacteria.
- 14 strains of live bacteria
- Promotes gut health
- Gluten-free and vegetarian
Bio-Kult is a world-renowned brand, known for its live bacteria supplements. They develop products to help treat specific gut problems, either for long or short-term use. This gut health formulation is specifically developed to target the digestive tract, introducing 14 live strains of beneficial bacteria.
This food supplement helps to support your gut in producing healthy bacteria. Every capsule contains 2 billion live microorganisms which help to promote good gut health. Your gastrointestinal tract is responsible for digestion and immune response, but many external factors can disturb its function.
This daily supplement allows you to promote the good bacteria that help with digestion and aids in eliminating bad bacteria. Without this essential balance, bad bacteria can flourish in the gut and lead to health problems.
Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formula does not need to be kept in the fridge, so it is a travel-friendly formulation that can help keep you healthy on the go. It is also gluten-free and vegetarian.
Although the bacteria is derived from soy and milk, the content of milk is so low that it is generally safe for those who suffer from lactose intolerance. This box contains 120 capsules which may be swallowed whole, or broken up and added to food or drink.
- Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya), Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- 120 capsules
- For everyday use. Take 1-2 capsules per day with food. The capsules may be broken apart and sprinkled in food or drink. They may also be swallowed whole.
- If you are taking antibiotics. Take 4 capsules per day, spaced apart from your antibiotic dose. Continue taking for 2 weeks after the antibiotic course is finished.